Hi! smile_o.gif

I am looking for a North American Unit ( Canada or Usa ) that will be employing<span style='color:navy'>] Real Life Tactics, Formations, Troops movement, and Communications</span> etc. I am a former soldier and I am retired. Served in Canadian Army, in Infantry Regiment and also the Airborne Regiment. I have also served under the French Army, in the French Foreign Legion, in several specialized units.

Thank you!

Daniel

Hey «JTF-2» Col. Black

The 31st MEU is a US based realism unit playing Armed Assault. We have a thread, but it has been pushed back a few pages. Here is a link to the recruitment post. You can read more about our unit there.

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=59721

We are based off of the real 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit. If any of this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to read the above link, stop by our forum and take a look through the enlistment procedures, as well as hop on our teamspeak server and chat with someone. I think this might be exactly what you are looking for.

CWO-2 Haines

Not specifically North American, though we have several players from both the US and Canada as well as Europe.

The 16AA uses real world tactics, communications and structure.

For more information you can either visit our website or view our recruitment thread in this forum.