Sign in to follow this  
BigQEd

Sith...?

Why the heck would you lock that POLL??

It was a valuable POLL and upon looking I saw none like it in recent history.

I guess BIS doesn't want the customers input on what is needed/wanted.

Damn... till now I was VERY optimistic about the future of OFP. sad.gif

This has really upset me... I have done a lot to support OFP and BIS. (I don't post here a lot but you must realize that some of us are very busy in the RW... i.e. I have a life)

Also... you let the post 'what r ure views on...' stand. Come on... the person cannot even spell or ask questions properly. I really do not understand how you can block a good legit POLL and let another that looks like a 2 year old wrote it stand. Is that what BIS wants... mindless input?  mad.gif (no offense Daniel)

I have to say that Ed here is 100% correct.

And that would and has to be one of the better poll's I have seen ! Most of the poll's here I wont vote on due to the fact that most people have no clue about anything !

I think the yahoo who locked the Poll needs to take a step back and look at how he just made himself look.

Kinda bad IMHO

Makes very little sence to me either...most of the polls are being locked down...some of which seem to me to be valid...ie the poll on the addition of logs and the one mentioned above. I understand that the results of a poll arent going to necessarily sway development, but I would think its a good indicator as to what the community may want in the future...I understand that moderation of a forum is a nightmare...but who cares if there are 4 polls on the same topic? Those that arent interested just wont read them. In my oppinion, I would think that more input would be better. Im not knocking any of the administration in the forums...in fact, I think that a good job has been done for the most part...but it seems that most of the polls are being locked. I would suggest that if this feature of the boards isnt going to be used, then remove it rather than locking all of them down.

Naw... they only LOCK the good ones that required thought.

The ones that you can't even understand or read because the person either 1) wrote in a horrid slang that only they can understand or 2) can't type or spell... they leave them for people to vote on.

Unbelievable...

There are several polls about the same topic ('wanted features'), so I would recommend you to view them and forward your opinion(s) there.

Thank you smile.gif

I recommend that POLLS be allowed to be done. (As long as they pertain to the game and make sense)

I recommend that BIS realize that customers should be listened too not muted.

I recommend that you guys understand that we are here to help. FragHaus and the people there really put a lot of time into making VERY good servers so that people who have purchased the game have a nice place to play. And we do so for FREE...

I would like my poll opened back up... there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Thank you smile.gif

First of all, sorry for my lack of explanation on why I closed that thread. It was just the fact that I felt it belonged more to the addons forum (hey it was very late alright tounge.gif), combined with the fact that I just closed 5 other polls on the other forums.

Feel free to use the poll again....I promise I wont lock it again smile.gif

I can understand why many polls are locked lately.

1) Often a poll has few options to choose from so the result of the poll will not give an accurate image, the result will be somehow 'forced'... This is not always the fault of the poll starter (10 option limit).

2) We have seen many polls with 'wanted feature', 'most annoying bug' etc. There has been a tread from the developers about what to fix in the next patch, there where tons of replies so I think the most reported bugs will be fixed. We don't need another poll...

Just my thoughts about this.