Sign in to follow this  
EaglePryde

Simulated War in MP Coop possible?

Would it somehow be possible to simulate an entire Island War over the whole map?

Let's say you have side A and B and both sides try to gain control over the whole area and both sides get realtime generated missions on current need and situation where you decide on what mission you want to participate. Multiple squads, Aircraft, Armors and so on, get missions to conquer, destroy, scout, ambush or what ever.

Would be cool if something like this could be done. It would give the whole thing some "life" and you would feel more of someone who is a pice of a very big thing.

yeah i have been thinking of making some coop styled pvp mission in grand scale for some time but i dont know where to start yet like the setup and stuff. Maybe if i could do like evolution and make objectives for both sides that and some objectives can make sure both sides encounter eachother in towns or other areas of interest. wink_o.gif also adding some a.i's around so that captured areas looks like they are a bit more alive and not just a empty place with a flag on the flagpole. tounge2.gif

This thing already exist as PvP, check out a tourney like IC-arma.com or ArmaI.

It'd be cool to see like a CTI that never ended unless the enemy army surrendered or was defeated. Of course, it'd need to be on a server that was online constantly, though.