Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Non-blinding sun mod

I'm looking forward to seeing this out. smile_o.gif Keep up the amazing work!

Abs

just release the sun! man i cant stand teh stupid glare more!!!!

Quote[/b] ] Arma applies a damage texture over the existing texture based on its pixel width/height. This means if a truck uses a texture that is 1024x1024 pixels, it will use the damage texture "vehicle_destr1024_1024_mc.paa". it will use this texture on any 1024x1024 texture regardless of what vehicle class it is in

oh, shame, the game engine has so much to offer, but the lazyness on the dev's part, like for instants, those tracers, lamo! I supose the modders will sort the crap the dev's cant do.....Losers banghead.gif ...go modders do your thang notworthy.gif

Hi, you can download her pack and just use the sunflare or just the new shore, or all or just the damage... its .paa that need to be put into a extracted ca.pbo and repacked. simple isnt it? rofl.gif

Well you need the .pbo extractor and a .pbo packer. I have one which resides in my right-click menu. wink_o.gif

For the new mod it would be nice to be able to lock the vehicle... Keys or maybe a 'chuck-chuck' , ya know these little door openers... smile_o.gif maybe even a car alarm if someone doesnt have the right 'chuck-chuck' in his inventory. Maybe he might still board the vehicle but no driving and lots of noise.

Anyway, keep going its nice!

Quote[/b] ] Arma applies a damage texture over the existing texture based on its pixel width/height. This means if a truck uses a texture that is 1024x1024 pixels, it will use the damage texture "vehicle_destr1024_1024_mc.paa". it will use this texture on any 1024x1024 texture regardless of what vehicle class it is in

oh, shame, the game engine has so much to offer, but the lazyness on the dev's part, like for instants, those tracers, lamo! I supose the modders will sort the crap the dev's cant do.....Losers banghead.gif ...go modders do your thang notworthy.gif

what?! you what a squad of 20 ppl to do the job of an army of 300? really thats unfair as hell, i felt sorry for BI huh.gif