Sign in to follow this  

Don't Quote Me On That

Ok its a simple idea with a few rules, the aim on this game is to find an the most funniest quote that has been re arranged a little to make it funny.

The Rules

1. The quote can only be a maximum of 40 words.

2. U must supply the original quote and its authors name.

3. You are only allowed to delete a maximum of 2 words.

4. You can only edit each word by 50%

5.You can only edit 5 words.

6.You can re arrange a maximum of 5 words

EXAMPLE

L24A-Opflashpoint Forum Member

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So there I was, standing in my long-johns with a fully-loaded and cocked minimi in my hands feeling a complete idiot.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So there I was, standing in my long-johns with a fully-loaded cock in my hands feeling a complete idiot. <span id='postcolor'>

From Noones excellent bus assault story

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So I took my M16 into my hands in front of me (so that it would not jump on my back while running) and I started to run. I put all my strength into that sprint. And then I saw some people about to get into my way. I was too heavily loaded (flak, vest, ammo, backpack etc), so I could not stop or change direction, so only one option remained : I yelled really load “OUT OF THE WAY !!!!â€. People saw a soldier in a full gear with a weapon in his hands running like hell and yelling to clear the way<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so i took my large weapon out and started sprinting down the street yelling about what my hands were holding in front of me. people didn't react well to seeing a soldiers fully loaded gear swaying as he sprinted in just his flak jacket, so they put all their strength into running like hell <span id='postcolor'>

damm, took ages to think of that one, not bad for a first timer biggrin.gif

There are loads in L24A posts.

Too hard for me. I don't get it. And I don't know any good quotes.

There's 3 sentences for you wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 13 2002,01:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">EXAMPLE

L24A-Opflashpoint Forum Member

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So there I was, standing in my long-johns with a fully-loaded and cocked minimi in my hands feeling a complete idiot.

<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So there I was, standing in my long-johns with a fully-loaded cock in my hands feeling a complete idiot. <span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

LOLOLOLOL LMAO biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

But you better start running when I'm standing in my long johns with a fully-loaded cock in my hands wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 13 2002,21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is funny<span id='postcolor'>

LOL!! LOL!!! LMAO!!! I CRACK ME UP!!!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Monkey Lib Front @ Feb. 13 2002,01:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">L24A loaded in his posts.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh, sorry that wasn't funny at all

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damm, after a long time looking for good quotes i have found nothing sad.gif maybe i need some sleep smile.gif watch this space tho

btw - good idea<span id='postcolor'>

damn, after a long time looking for my dick i have found nothing sad.gif maybe i need some help smile.gif watch my space tho

btw - good idea

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Feb. 13 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damm, after a long time looking for good quotes i have found nothing sad.gif maybe i need some sleep smile.gif watch this space tho

damn, after a long time looking for my dick i have found nothing sad.gif maybe i need some help smile.gif watch my space tho

LMAO, nice one thehamster...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">damm, after a long time looking for good quotes i have found nothing maybe i need some sleep smile.gif watch this space tho

Yeah, that one was quite funny biggrin.gif