Sign in to follow this  
teargas

Red Hammer: Dark Path

That's just freaking funny, just L. O. L.

Imagine youself being resistance leader.

Your favourite headquarters, some good old NATO friends - high officers nearby driking beer with you probably sometimes.

And what?

One night.

You suddenly discover that your entire island infiltrated by unknown beast who just roaming around your beloved soil, forth and back all over it and tearing your troops on pieces as like rubber rats.

Besides, your importand friends - NATO officers also squeal like pigs. That bloody fierce bastard took down couple of dozens soldiers and incinirated pack of patrols and then (he? she? IT!) came eventially to you. Knock knock. Anybody home.

What a heck a surprise!

Prepared your head for a piece of lead?

Not yet. Just be relaxed (oh my, he just f*cked up your nearest watchers and bodyguards, now he is right behind your door!)

Just relax. Don't give a sh*t. Say something.

Say:

"Aa... Dmitri... [relaxed :-) ] That's you again. Take a sit."

He of course says different humbug like "freeze!" or "you die!" or "prepare to meet your destiny!" - just disregard smile.gif

Say:

"You know, old friend [relaxed :-) ] we are all betrayed. Aha."

"Your reckless comrade Guba presented us with a disgrace"

"Come with me, let's brainstorm how to find an exit from this unbeauitiful situation."

Camera stop! Scene done. Thank you.

Dmitri, you are welcome to dressing room, we got fashionable new uniform for next camera shot.

biggrin.gif

That's it.

Amazing mission. Really.

But as Dmitri I would expect also a bouket of flowers in addition otherwise I not a guest anymore for any resistance leaders biggrin.gif