Sign in to follow this  
Black Op

Closure of best spammer thread, bitchin thread

<span style='color:BLUE'>To close or not to close,, that's the question.</span>

- George W. Bush

Well hell....

I wanna spam for once too!

SPAM!!

Washington, D.C. (SatireWire.com) — Asked by a Congressional panel Tuesday if he was aware of Enron's intricate and impenetrable accounting practices, former Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay, speaking through an attorney for a Caribbean subsidiary of a joint venture created with money from an investment partnership that was partially owned by an internal offshore hedge fund that originally acted as a shell corporation for a second investment partnership spun off from three separate private partnerships created with stock and options from the first partnership which enabled the fourth partnership to record losses unattributable to the Caribbean subsidiary of the joint venture corporation, refused to answer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Akira @ Feb. 12 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Washington, D.C. (SatireWire.com) — Asked by a Congressional panel Tuesday if he was aware of Enron's intricate and impenetrable accounting practices, former Enron Chairman Kenneth Lay, speaking through an attorney for a Caribbean subsidiary of a joint venture created with money from an investment partnership that was partially owned by an internal offshore hedge fund that originally acted as a shell corporation for a second investment partnership spun off from three separate private partnerships created with stock and options from the first partnership which enabled the fourth partnership to record losses unattributable to the Caribbean subsidiary of the joint venture corporation, refused to answer.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh my god, that's soooo interesting! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 12 2002,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've seen it, it says "You're not permitted to use this board".<span id='postcolor'>

I see..... (silence)......

SPAM de la SPAM

You find an avatar yet? oh....nope...not yet...

hehe

A life after

Several

Punches

Above

MagicPoint

Baahh. doesn't exist.

Closing... 10, 9, 8 ... 3, 2, 1 --> Closed!