britney_spears_168.jpg

7. Aria Giovanni

ag051_jpg.jpg

8. Valeria Mazza

017.jpg

9. Sweet Soft Cat

10037686.jpg

10. Your "Dream Girl"

Put you image here (girlfriend, model, celeb, singer, etc)

I went for that laetita casta (can't remember her first name now sad.gif ) biggrin.gif very yummy indeed.

Althought the carmen electra pic is very nice indeed, i hate her cos shes not very funny and thinks she is mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 12 2002,13:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">laetitia casta is french<span id='postcolor'>

damm, now i have to write to placebo to take away my vote so i can vote for a better women who isn't french dammit

biggrin.gif only joking, she is the hottest babe out of all of them. well done france!

i have to admit that i've voted for the little cat smile.gif so lovely ........... i love the cats

but yes laetitia is french , but can't remember if she has changed her nationality ...... but , she has been chose to represent "marianne" one of the symbol of the french republic , you can find a bust of marianne in every french town hall

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 12 2002,13:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i have to admit that i've voted for the little cat smile.gif so lovely ........... i love the cats

but yes laetitia is french , but can't remember if she has changed her nationality ...... but , she has been chose to represent "marianne" one of the symbol of the french republic , you can find a bust of marianne in every french town hall<span id='postcolor'>

Very nice biggrin.gif you must remind me to visit france more often smile.gif

have your ever noticed that all the kitten have the blue eyes ?

lol don't post anymore and stay funny j/k smile.gif

you'll do better at 3333 smile.gif or 4444 smile.gif or 5555 smile.gif or 22 222 smile.gif

Haha ran. THe funny thing is that Laetitia Casta is from Corisca, and usually Corse people would never consider themselves to be french (it is like Bask country and spain). But of course Ran wants to get the credit here! biggrin.gif

by the way. Who the hell voted for Britney Spears? biggrin.gif What is your mental problem? Cant you deal with intelligent women or are you afraid of female charisma. That chick is sooooo goddam dump!

I voted for this blond girl at the bottom, she is sweet but her name is better...Maza....sounds like a Car-designer. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Damage Inc @ Feb. 12 2002,13:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Britney Spears is a dumbass and she can't sing.<span id='postcolor'>

that's right. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 12 2002,14:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Haha ran. THe funny thing is that Laetitia Casta is from Corisca, and usually Corse people would never consider themselves to be french (it is like Bask country and spain). But of course Ran wants to get the credit here! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe , so , the corse is a part of the french republic like the Guadeloupe or the Reunion

and not all the population of corse is of the separatist side , the majority wants to stay french

and if she don't consider herself to be french , why did she do her carreer in france ? why her face is a symbol of the french republic (marianne bust in all the city halls)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Haha ran. THe funny thing is that Laetitia Casta is from Corisca, and usually Corse people would never consider themselves to be french (it is like Bask country and spain). But of course Ran wants to get the credit here! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe , so , the corse is a part of the french republic like the Guadeloupe or the Reunion

and not all the population of corse is of the separatist side , the majority wants to stay french

and if she don't consider herself to be french , why did she do her carreer in france ? why her face is a symbol of the french republic (marianne bust in all the city halls)<span id='postcolor'>

Ah, so if I do my career in France, I am french? (just kiddin)

It is funny to see though that sometimes when les Francais talk about Napoleon they say: well anyway, he was from Corisca (like saying he was from La Belgique) , but of course when you talk about nice chix and good soccer-players suddenly even Marroco becomes french. biggrin.gif

BTW: all people who voted for the cat can be interpreted as discturbed characters that have problem so enter intense relationships with other persons.(or you you just got divorced)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 12 2002,15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Haha ran. THe funny thing is that Laetitia Casta is from Corisca, and usually Corse people would never consider themselves to be french (it is like Bask country and spain). But of course Ran wants to get the credit here! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

and if she don't consider herself to be french , why did she do her carreer in france ? why her face is a symbol of the french republic (marianne bust in all the city halls)<span id='postcolor'>

It is funny to see though that sometimes when les Francais talk about Napoleon they say: well anyway, he was from Corisca (like saying he was from La Belgique) , but of course when you talk about nice chix and good soccer-players suddenly even Marroco becomes french. biggrin.gif

BTW: all people who voted for the cat can be interpreted as discturbed characters that have problem so enter intense relationships with other persons.(or you you just got divorced)<span id='postcolor'>

Don't look at me i voted for the gorgeous french bird biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 12 2002,15:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Haha ran. THe funny thing is that Laetitia Casta is from Corisca, and usually Corse people would never consider themselves to be french (it is like Bask country and spain). But of course Ran wants to get the credit here! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

BTW: all people who voted for the cat can be interpreted as discturbed characters that have problem so enter intense relationships with other persons.(or you you just got divorced)<span id='postcolor'>

how could you be more offtopic

a morrocan doesn't suddenly become french because he is not french

the corses have always(not exactly , but that was right these last two centuries) been french

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Feb. 12 2002,18:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I voted for "Other", and here she is.as-drool.gif

heather2.jpghapfac01.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mmmmm...Heather Graham! I'm ALL up in that!

One of my personal favs....too bad she's from the 40s....

"Bitch was hot" as they say...

http://hempnut.bizland.com/veronica_lake.html