Sign in to follow this  
armatech

Sahrani Radio Player application

This is a Beta of mine and Jerryhoppers Sahrani Radio Player.

This tool can play the radio and show add while an interview is on-the-air giving Jerryhopper all he needs to make his station interactive with polls chat rooms and pritty much any thing he sees fit to show you while in the interview.

-((dot)(net)2) required

Radio link:

http://212.77.170.26:8000/

Download link:

http://armatechsquad.com/DFF/SRStation3-Beta.rar

Jerry will  fill you guys in more soon enjoy

He he this is awesome, I love this kind of sh*t!

Just out of interest where is this fictional radio station based in Sahrani? This is what makes games like Grand Theft Auto so great - the radio station content.

Just as a thought could you perhaps stage the Norths invasion of the South with breaking news reports and even a storming of the radio station as the North causes a media black out as it siezes the South's communication assets...

Could make an awesome mission, for some of the talented modders out there - a few stalwart civvies with AK's trying to hold off an attack by Northern scumbags!

Skimbo

lol we will see best be is to talk to jerryhopper would be a great concept.

i think its hosted in germany

Quote[/b] ]-((dot)(net)2) required

Is this Microsoft's .NET version 2? If so, bummer. I'm keeping my PC as Microsoft free as humanly possible while still being able to play games. confused_o.gif

Yes it it ms .net 2 fo the reason i love the installs as they seem to be the most efficent out the box installs with the best thing in mind VISTA

Vista, eh? My attitude is quite the opposite. I went out and bought an extra XP Pro license the week before Vista was due to hit the stores just so I'd have some wiggle room for the next few years. I wanted to be able to run two Windows PCs at once legally if I needed to. So far it's come in handy at one LAN party a few months ago. Other than that I haven't even booted that 2nd PC into Windows.

Painful experience has taught me not to trust Microsoft's ability to get things right until the 3rd version of whatever they release. I like to let everyone else trip over Microsoft's mistakes. Heck, I only got around to loading up XP when I built my current machine last year. I've been gaming on Win2K since 1999, though. I couldn't wait to get off the clusterf**k that was Win9x. tounge2.gif

VISTA is as stated the bets but its only the best if yoru operator knows what he or she is doing. personaly i have xp and vista installed side by side and the same end spec pc and well after dedocating a whole hard drive to the vista page file i fell i finaly got it working 100% with otu any performance diffence other then the super memory handleing

VISTA is as stated the bets but its only the best if yoru operator knows what he or she is doing. personaly i have xp and vista installed side by side and the same end spec pc and well after dedocating a whole hard drive to the vista page file i fell i finaly got it working 100% with otu any performance diffence other then the super memory handleing

Seriously? An entire hard drive just for the pagefile??? I've never seen any OS require that in more than 25 years of computer and networking support.

As for whether or not Vista is "the bets" or not, might I refer you to Dr. Peter Gutmann for an alternate point of view? His paper, A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection, may change your mind. This paper is what finally convinced me to buy a second copy of XP Pro at the last minute.

It certainly looks as if Vista's hardware requirements just to support DRM are through the roof. Your own example of needing an entire hard drive for the pagefile certainly looks to be a reflection of that.

I think I'm going to be running XP as my gaming OS for quite a while. Maybe I'll run it until I can move over to Linux, FreeBSD, or Mac OS/X for gaming instead. wink_o.gif

Seriously?  An entire hard drive just for the pagefile???  I've never seen any OS require that in more than 25 years of computer and networking support.

As for whether or not Vista is "the bets" or not, might I refer you to Dr. Peter Gutmann for an alternate point of view?  His paper, A Cost Analysis of Windows Vista Content Protection, may change your mind.  This paper is what finally convinced me to buy a second copy of XP Pro at the last minute.

It certainly looks as if Vista's hardware requirements just to support DRM are through the roof.  Your own example of needing an entire hard drive for the pagefile certainly looks to be a reflection of that.

I think I'm going to be running XP as my gaming OS for quite a while.   Maybe I'll run it until I can move over to Linux, FreeBSD, or Mac OS/X for gaming instead.  wink_o.gif

the bets = the best

the reason i set my page file to a seperate drive is so that the rest of my system can run with out worrie or the pagefile i did it also in XP and got good resaults