Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Racists, or r Iraqui not innocent

When u play Soldier of Fortune, the last game that uses the Quake II engine, from Raven Software.

The first level(s) when u shoot innocent civilians u can read in the stats "friendly's killed: #. (# is the amount of civilian casualties smile.gif )

When playing the levels in Iraq, you can also kill civilians. But these "innocent" man and women are not added to the stats as "friendly's killed.

Maybe they made a mistake, because when you shoot the innocent Japanese people in where ever it takes place the are counted to innocent people.

Maybe the people from Raven really hate Iraquis because of the Gulfwar that took place several years before the game came out. I dunno, but i thought i would mention it because i found it funny blasting Iraqui women to pieces without being told "watch your fire"  smile.gif

Yes, i agree. But the American and Japanese civilians are counted as Friendly casualties. Well, whatever. I like it pointing my desert Eagle at a woman and blast het head off. Or light them up with my flamethrower, or cut them with a knife... Kill kill aaarch kill

Of course i would not do this in real life, but it is damn funny blasting a woman's arms and legs of in this game

Hey that reminds me that I have SOF, it came with my old graphics card. I've played it about once and it could be fun.

I got it with my GF2 GTS together with that dumb game Unreal. I found SOF very fun to play. The graphic were great as thx to the GF i could use S3 compression which the game supported. biggrin.gif

I can't wait for SOF II

SOF is the only good game that came with a card. For the rest you only get CRAP games. (except for Sacrifice which came with a GF3 from Asus)

Oh yeah, i cannot see your Avatar