Sign in to follow this  
Bob.Moore

Training - Harrier

There should be a training mission for this jet as there is one for the cobra?

It's probably not there as the STVOL control aspect wasn't implemented until the 1.05 patch. One could've been included with the patch however, it may have caused some issues as the stock standalone missions went toward unlocking 'library mode' and may prove difficult to suddenly stick a new mission in.

Do what I do, use the Wizard to create a bog standard MP map. Stick in a few Urals and give yourself every flying machine in the game. Run your own locked server, get your squad to STOP (so they don't bugger off and you can spawn in one of them should you die) and enjoy free flights with some truck targets.

Sent (now might be a good idea to edit your post and hide your email to avoid spammers)

It's not a .pbo file as it was made with the Wizard.  I've sent the directory path with the file.

It's the smaller island and a very simple set up.

You, five troops, 2 each of Blackhawks, Little Birds (both black and desert), Cobras, Hokum, 1 large chopper thing (forget the name) and 2 harriers.  To the other side of the ridge (in the town) is a T72, 2 or 3 basic platoons and a heap of trucks.

I think there's also a spare Harrier on the runway.

I do have some custom content on mine which may be the desert Litle Bird.  If you get an error simply open the file in the wizard and add/delete to your heart's content.

Enjoy.  wink_o.gif