Sign in to follow this  
bruun

How do you start "library mode"?

Hi there.

I've just completed all single player missions in the campaign. In the manual it says, that when you have completed all sigle player missions, then you will be able to select "Library mode", which enables you to try out and test every vehicle and aircraft in the game.

But how do you start the "Library mode"? I can't find the menu anywhere... Do I also need to complete all the extra missions not included in the campaign itself?

Regards, Bruun

Use the editor, it`s the fastest way to test things.

Complete all the Missions under the Missions Menu and it should appear in the last box ... If not you could always use left shift and - and type missions though if its not showing. smile_o.gif

Ok, thx for the replies, I'll just try editing. I don't know what the name of the library mode mission is, so I don't know what to type in.

you must complete all the single missions. completing the campaign will not give you access to the library unless you have completed the single missions.

what Infam0us means is that you must press "SHIFT" + "-" in the single missions menu and type "missions". this will make all single missions (including the library) available, even if you have not yet earned them.

Ahh ok, I see. I'll try that out. It's a bit silly it doesn't unlock when you complete the campaign though, but I guess we can't have it all...

Thanks for the reply