Sign in to follow this  
personage

adding mines/weapons to vehicles for use

I had a look around before asking the following question on editing but haven't seen anything but confusing scripts that seems way over my head.

I wish to make my own "ambush the convoy" mission in the mission editor.. its just that i cannot find anywhere where i can choose particular weapons and so forth.

I would like to have an off-road vehicle full of mines and satchel charges . it seems that there is not a function in the map editor to do this.

Heck, I cant even see where one writes scripts in the mission editor (i'm new to this).

are adding weapons to a vehicle possible in this game ?

put this in the vehicles init line

this AddMagazineCargo ["Mine",#] or

this AddMagazineCargo ["MineE",#] # being the amount of mines you want put in.

this AddMagazineCargo ["PipeBomb",#] again # being the number of satchel charges you want put in the vehicle

And people usually use notepad to write scripts, there is no ingame scripting tool

hey what if some1 wanted to add rifles, rocket launches, greandes, ect to the vehicle? how could u fit it all into the init field of the vehicle?

i want all the kit in my mission to be in the helicoptor so my team can gear up during the ride to the insertion point. any ideas how to do this please?

Quote[/b] ]hey what if some1 wanted to add rifles, rocket launches, greandes, ect to the vehicle? how could u fit it all into the init field of the vehicle?

Just add everything with addweaponcargo and addmagazinecargo and have the commands separated with ";"

The init line is somewhat neverending, though it may be better to have a script for that as it´s easier to navigate through a script than navigating through the init line.