Sign in to follow this  
Triggertimeman

Graphic issues

I've been having graphic issues in the game,  textures will be mixed into a sort of blob.  Like faces, guns, flack jackets, vehicles, and complete soldiers.  

I have a Geforce 7800 GS, completely updated.  1024 or RAM, windows xp.  

It should run well with good graphics.  I lowered the settings to normal for all and still have the problem.

Would reinstalling help? I updated my driver after I installed the game.

Any help or advice?

I have the same problem with the same GPU, but with 2 GB RAM. The first few minutes in a game are ok, then the textures of buildings etc. turn into something undefinable.

Switching back to desktop solves the problem for a while but surely is no real solution.

I now set most settings to normal/low and had little to no problems yesterday in like 6h gaming and testing.

The best advice I can give you right now is playing with the settings and find the best ones for your system. Hopefully the next patch solves the problem.

And no I don't know when the next patch is released. smile_o.gif

Im having the EXACT same problem. I have a GeForce 7800 GS with a GB of ram and ArmA can't seem to load textures properly. I hope another patch can clear this up!!

Same problem here with my 7800 GS 256mb AGP video card.

I run ArmA 1.05 on Windows XP, with 1 gb of ram and an athlon XP3200.

I understand this problem is not limited to the 7800 GS and that it affects all or most Nvidia cards.

Same problem here with my 7800 GS 256mb AGP video card.

I run ArmA 1.05 on Windows XP, with 1 gb of ram and an athlon XP3200.

I understand this problem is not limited to the 7800 GS and that it affects all or most Nvidia cards.

In a nutshell lower TEXTURE detail, this often almost stops the bug/issue.

And if the bug strikes just knock TEXTURE detail up or down a notch, let the game relaod and that often keeps it away.