Sign in to follow this  
Cyberpunk

Problems with Graphics

Hi

i have a Intel Core Duo 1.66 with 1 GB RAM and a NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M..

Before buying Arma I have tested for the min-requirements and it was ok.

Now when i am playing (Normal Settings) the game play is not bad but the textures are not loaded or if so it shows pink, green and other primary colors. But if i move closer the texture is loaded but some times it switch to the primary colors again.

I already patched to the 1.5 and the problem still persist.

I want to know if this is a bug or my machine is so bad that cannot run this game....

Tweaking is an option but if i damage my hardware nobody will help me there right?

Hope anybody can solve this, because here in Portugal €40 is a lot of money to pay for a game.

I am also a developer (EAI). I understand that BIS is doing their best, but i want to ask just one thing: what where your policy for testing? Did you ever release a beta test to anyone? Or are we the beta testers ? crazy_o.gif

cya,

CyberPunk

Which variant of the NVIDIA Quadro you got then?

128/256/512mb VRAM

And what resolution are you playing the game.

Also the other graphics settings would be interested

to know. wink_o.gif

~S~ CD

I have the 256 M version.

What settings do you want to know? I have changed in the NVIDIA control everything to None or Less and the problem still persists and all to best performance.

thanks

cyber

hmm - screen resolution ingame

and all the settings in the video options in

ArmA i meant.

btw - you should also change the nividia settings rather

to controlled by application (or application controlled - not sure cause i can only see it in german on mine)

Also 256 mb VRAM is not the world - just for info - this

means you will not have to expect to be able using the highest settings in the game.

~S~ CD

Thanx mate for answering...

I have followed some tweeks, updated the drivers using DELL package and now the game is running nice in Normal Mode (i had the omega version)

Just to say that the game is awesome! There are some trivial bugs that can be solved easily by BIS.

Anyway i would suggest that BIS had some sort of bug tracking system to all the community see the bugs and what they are doing with them.. just an idea.

Anyway congrats to everyone and keep it up!

Another easy tip to the multiplier part was the addons to be downloaded in the moment we are connecting.

PS: Can't wait for CR-CTI or MFCI :P