Sign in to follow this  
nastros

Irish army

its good to see that there is a good bit of interest in this mod i will more than likely be getting the team together soon and we will start to work on this mod as soon as we can and anyone who has any ideas feel free to tell us all ideas are welcome

Alot of the weapons for an Irish mod are already made, probably best to focus on vehicles like Scorpion and Panhard light tanks, and various other vehicles that havent already been made for OFP (theres not too many).

I recently red a long story of Irish history and I am sure that this country not need any kind of national army so far when u are member of NATO and EU and landmass is contain only that green island. Irish army is what it suppose to be a old toy soldier boys sandbox where u can keep fun on training sessions.

And this, less than one page after the previous moron gratified us with his crap...

Some people...   icon_rolleyes.gif

Good luck with the project. Irish Rangers are a hard arsed bunch of good soldiers  thumbs-up.gif

Could we have this topic locked or deleted please.

A new spam free one can be opened after Nastros and I have a chat in private.

Also I take extreme offence at walter mittys claiming to speak for us or against us or staining our honour by trying to implicate us in the actions of a marxist-stalinist terrorist group who happen to have the overthrow of our democratic state as their primary aim.

Regards,

Imshi