Sign in to follow this  
hreich

Is two controllers setup possible?

Any feedback for those who tested that joystick mixer?

I was planning to 'upgrade' my old sidewinder (i encountered decallibration problems with it after a while ingame + sometimes a bug related to joystick i think). So i decided to go for the Saitek X52 and maybe if that joystick mixer works i would go for the saitek pendals aswell.

In case that didn't worked or had issues, maybe the BIS dev's could please reply if there is already any progress on the missing dual input for ArmA and if so, when a possible release date of it in a patch could be expected.

I have this problem with the x-45 and the saitek rudder pedals.

fix itself with the new patch of the next days?

sorry my english

I use the Saitek X52PRO joystick/throttle stick along with Saitek rudder pedals.

It would be really great if ArmA could be patched to allow pedals to be used for controlling the helos and fixed wing A/C. It would be a nice touch of realism.

WOW this works for me thanks Sirex

Ok I have the following joysticks

CH pro pedals

Ch Fighter Stick Pro

Ch Pro Throttle

I also have a N52 gamers keypad

They would not work in ArmA together when connected to my PC at the same time when starting ArmA.

Using the CH control softwear I have the ability to set all 3 CH controlers up as one single joystick so its listed as CH Control Manager Device 1 in the windows Games Controler list.

I unpluged my N52, so all that showed was my 3 joysticks mapped as Ch Control Manager Device 1, I loaded up ArmA and went into a mission with a helo in it, when I was sitting in the helo I tested to see if my joysticks were working as they should be according to how I mapped them in ArmA controls and they were. I had a fly around with them, i then plugged my N52 controler back in and heard the Windows sound that it makes when a USB device has be connected, jumped out of the helo and my N52 was working along side my CH gear in the game, this is fantastic and proves that AmrA supports multiple joysticks but just doesnt see them on starting up.

Hotdognz,

As mentioned earlier in this thread, the N52 acts as a keyboard (ie, sends keystrokes, not joystick axes change events, despite it showing as a game controller under windows -- infact this is why you have to plug it in after ArmA opens, otherwise ArmA won't detect it -- proof to the original claim). The CH gear, as you mention, acts as a single controller.

People, please disregard the N52 when considering this problem.

Let me reiterate the problem. We would like multiple game controllers _with axes_.

Edit: I should have said that ArmA will detect it [N52] instead of your joystick, thus your joystick wouldn't work. In any case its disproves it.