Sign in to follow this  
omega007

HELP WITH ONLINE PLAYED DOWNLOADED MISSIONS

i whant to know where the mp missions i download when playing a server are saved i found that a folder w the name of the mission i played online is saved here:

My Documents\arma\mpmissions\saved\

but the folder is empty!!, where is the mission files for the mission i played online, where it was downloaded.

i want to know because i want to move this mission to my mp mission folder to be able to host this mission.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Documents and Settings\<profile name>\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache

Having found the files where do you have to put them so that you can Host and play them?

Just a guess...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">C:\Documents and Settings\<profile name>\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissions

think it would be more correct to put them in the mpmissions folder in your arma install the mpmissions in your profile folder is for the missions you created through the editor and they aren't packed to pbo

I had to put them in the main arm folder which in my case was on f drive.

I think placing files on C drive isn't the best move, I like to keep it small so defraging dosn't take forever.

I have MY Documents on D Drive, so now I have the game spread over three drives that makes it a pain when trying to find something.

I like my files to go where I install the game I don't like them in MY Documets as the name implies they are for MY Documents not BIS's game files.