Sign in to follow this  
granQ

Static weapon or something else with turret?

Hi, since I figured out how to solve the turrets thing (alot of thanks to TeRpEnTiN). I now wonder if anyone got some model they would like to import to ArmA.

NOTE IT HAS TO BE YOUR MODEL AND NO COPYRIGHT ISSUES

Would prefer to do a wheeled car with a recoilless rifle.. so if anyone got something like that I would love to help out.

EDIT:

cant you import a model from the Bis addons at ease pack from the oxygen site and maybe see if you can get more than 2 turrets on one of the vehicles ?

i have personaly set myself a challenge to convert for personal use the ofp chinook , i am trying to put a gunner on the other side and at the back , just for fun and see if its possible. maybe you could try it too ?

cant you import a model from the Bis addons at ease pack from the oxygen site and maybe see if you can get more than 2 turrets on one of the vehicles ?

i have personaly set myself a challenge to convert for personal use the ofp chinook , i am trying to put a gunner on the other side and at the back , just for fun and see if its possible. maybe you could try it too ?

hmm, yeah that could be an idea.

Hi, since I figured out how to solve the turrets thing (alot of thanks to TeRpEnTiN). I now wonder if anyone got some model they would like to import to ArmA.

Would prefer to do a wheeled car with a recoilless rifle.. so if anyone got something like that I would love to help out.

Hi GranQ, i am new here, and i have no idea maybe ur turret problem is what i am asking for. i m trying to convert Leopard2a6(BWMOD) into ArmA, right now my question is everything is fixed, the turret can't roate, track and wheels are not rolling. it seems the tank slipping on the ground. any idea how to figure out?

Hi GranQ, i am new here, and i have no idea maybe ur turret problem is what i am asking for. i m trying to convert Leopard2a6(BWMOD) into ArmA, right now my question is everything is fixed, the turret can't roate, track and wheels are not rolling. it seems the tank slipping on the ground. any idea how to figure out?

yes, thats the thing. TeRpEnTiN has explained but people love to see working exemples, thats why I try to release one.