Sign in to follow this  
MrPing1000

Saboteur how do you do it?

I've been stuck on this mission a while now and it seems the patch made it even harder.

First off from what I can see the only way in is the front door. Before I could pick off the snipers on my way round but now that triggers the alarm. Pre patch I managed to get to the first T72 by going thru the front entrance then around the side of the house past the other URAL. Then I died approaching the bmp.

Since 1.05 I can't get near the entrance snipers often get me and I can't touch them as alarm goes

The one where you have to enter the base to destroy the 2 T-72s and BMP, then escape?

1.04 i came pretty close but always got spotted planting the devices near the T-72. Though i always heard distant gunfire coming from the direct where you should run after you finish even before you plant the bombs.

1.05 however completely messes everything up. The sniper/soldier on the corner near the front entrance sees everything. Whether he has NVG on i have no idea as i've not managed to dispose of him without setting of the alarm.

1st time i tried the mission however i was just approaching the place, coming up the side of the bridge (underneath it) looking upwards to see tracer fire heading upwards, making it somewhat impossible to even get near without alerting anybody.

Tis busted for sure. That or i'm just really bad.

Took out the corner sniper with one shot, crawled throught the fence, ignored the entrance guards and went to tanks. Took out both 2 man patrols very fast entered the T72 and waited for Boris rubbing the sleep out of his eyes biggrin_o.gif

Killed all alarmed infantry, blew up the whole camp, went to extraction, killed all enemies there and blew up the t72 with satchels.

Badading, mission accomplished.

Took out the corner sniper with one shot, crawled throught the fence, ignored the entrance guards and went to tanks. Took out both 2 man patrols very fast entered the T72 and waited for Boris rubbing the sleep out of his eyes biggrin_o.gif

Killed all alarmed infantry, blew up the whole camp, went to extraction, killed all enemies there and blew up the t72 with satchels.

Badading, mission accomplished.

Respect!

Thanks, that's my next strategy attempt for this mission sorted... It's the only mission in the whole game (single missions and campaign) that I've not beaten yet.

you can do everything without 1 shot. There are many open fences..

I not even took out the guards protecting the tanks. BUT it's a lot of crawling.. (you can go for time skip if you want but it spoils the fun and thrilling effect..) I did not walk inside of the camp, got out crawling again and blew the tanks to pieces..

when shit hits the fan, I was already safe.

biggrin_o.gif