Sign in to follow this  
Silencer

Offical Crappy Computer

While you do have a fairly un modern computer (and i did laugh at the 240x150 thing biggrin.gif) i have what you may call a ninja pc that has such a fucked up graphics cards (a geforce3 no less confused.gif ) that makes every single game unplayable due to the sheer volume of graphical glitches it produces (those pock mark things i talked about ages ago still haven't gone away).

sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ruskie @ Feb. 08 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">While you do have a fairly un modern computer (and i did laugh at the 240x150 thing biggrin.gif) i have what you may call a ninja pc that has such a fucked up graphics cards (a geforce3 no less  confused.gif ) that makes every single game unplayable due to the sheer volume of graphical glitches it produces (those pock mark things i talked about ages ago still haven't gone away).

sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You never know whats really wrong with your PC. Maybee it isn't the graphic card, maybee it's the drivers, maybee it's somethig else. One thing i'm sure is that software is cousing troubles, not hardware. You can reinstall your windows again if the problem is major.

Either reinstall Windows or delete the whole Windows directory in DOS and then reinstall.

Reinstall should be enough or not. If there's a program that is cousing troubles than reinstall won't help because windows keeps all the programs.

Well you should first try a reinstall and if it doesn't work try deleting the whole Windows folder in DOS with a boot disk.