Sign in to follow this  
Mahatma

My sincere Thanks

I would like to give my sincere thanks to those who released this wonderfully buggy game!50% of the time I try to play online,it crashes to windows with no explanation.Brilliant that notworthy.gif

Also out of this world to release two versions of the game which does not communicate!What PR person came up with that idea? Promote that person biggrin_o.gif

Can't wait to see what ideas they have for the second installment of operation flashpoint.Are they aiming for even more bugs?Maybe they will get the game to a standard GFX wise which the rest were at '06 goodnight.gif

Do not hesitate to mail me if you need more of my money to sink into this dissaster.Glad to help out so I don't see you needing (anymore) hand-outs xmas_o.gif

well, this is the second installment, and i think things have gotten better.

as a fan of ofp/arma (purchased them over seas) i think this release was in much better shape then ofp.

also, i have not seen a game released that was bug free, look at jo, look at bf2.

as far as the graphix go? what do you want, a game like bf 2 that looks good but is totally unrealistic? like tanks falling from the sky when you need them, or other gay @55 stuff only found in an EA arcade style games?

understand this game is based more on simulation of a real world than making something that based on fantasy/game balance, which requires much more code in my opinion thus brining more mistakes/misinterpretation.

so i understand your frustration cause all i want to do is play the game as well, but i also understand (as a developer) that this game is trying to pull off much much more than most other game s before it.

if you played ofp and someone fired a law from too far away, and you watched the fuel burn out of the rocket and loose altitude shortly after, you might understand where im coming from. these are the elements of the game that bring in crazy amounts of complexity. crazy_o.gif

i hope you will wait long enough to iron out the wrinkles but im afraid you will not. good things come to those who wait.

I am extremely frustrated:( ,but you're right: I shouldn't really take it out on you guys.I think that my PC is partially to blame.I just found out Joint Operation (which previously ran just fine) doesn't anymore so. . . . . confused_o.gif

I think I will stick around since I loved OFP,and (when it ran) really liked arma mp:) maybe the dreaded format&install band.gifhuh.gif

Thanks for being patient.I retract most of my post.Hopefully things'll get better biggrin_o.gif

PS:About the gfx:This game does not look as good as GRAW in my-and others- opinion.The light to dark switch in particular they could remove.I haven't experienced going from day to almost night and back again in a few sec depending on view:(