Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Message to sickboy about english translator

Sickboy, will you still be supporting the the english translator for 105 patch? I got the German version and just don't want to spend more money on buying this game. I would of posted this in the right thread if i could find it.

someone, i believe it was a mod, recently stated that with v1.05 everyone will be able to play in the language of their choice.

if that is correct, you should be able to switch your german version to english with patch v1.05 installed. i'd love that, because even though i understand german i'd prefer to have my game in english since the german translation is, in my opinion, sub par.

someone, i believe it was a mod, recently stated that with v1.05 everyone will be able to play in the language of their choice.

if that is correct, you should be able to switch your german version to english with patch v1.05 installed. i'd love that, because even though i understand german i'd prefer to have my game in english since the german translation is, in my opinion, sub par.

Yes i would love that to. I don't think its fair that i have to purchase the game again. Can anyone confirm this?

lol the English isnt so great either, never seen so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in a full-price game.... c'mon guys at least hire a native speaker to write the briefings wink_o.gif

lol the English isnt so great either, never seen so many grammatical errors and spelling mistakes in a full-price game.... c'mon guys at least hire a native speaker to write the briefings wink_o.gif

really? i was hoping it would be as professional as in OpF. but it would already be a big plus if all the subtitles, descriptions and mission names were in english.

BTW: here's the post i was referring to: http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....t=58027

Please put such message in PMs or at least in the appropiate thread. Closing. smile_o.gif