Binocular

Nvgoggles

In all members of the squad?!?

Example:

1 Officer Nigh Equip

2 Soldiers with Bizon and Nvgoggles and binocular

1 Civilian with the Steyr

Another civilian with the g36

I need the init code for the soldiers/civilians and the ammo crates thnx...

you'll have to add them in their initialization field like this</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">RemoveAllWeapons soldier's_name; soldier's_name addweapon "STEYR"; soldier's_name addmagazine "STEYRMAG,6"<span id='postcolor'>

not really sure if ",6" will actually work and give you 6 mags, but if it doesn't, add the command another 5 times and it should work smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">RemoveAllWeapons this; this addweapon "Steyr"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"; this addmagazine "SteyrMag"<span id='postcolor'>

That should do it.

...That does it. wink.gif

Soldier's_name? Does that mean the soldier type (ATsoldier

or sniper, for example?

It means the name you have put in the name field of the unit when U placed it. But if you just put it in the units init field you will just have to do this:

Init field: this addweapon "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"

And that will give the civi a G36 with 5 mags

If you have a soldier and want to change his weapons you will first have to remove the ones he already has

init field: removeallweapons this; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addweapon "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "G36A"; this addmagazine "AALauncher"; this addweapon "AALauncher"

If you addmagazine before addweapon then you wount have to reload the weapon when U restart, if U addweapon before addmagazine you will have to reload the weapon.

How do you add Binoculars to a Soldier, or if you remove all weapons from an officer, does that remove the binocs/nv goggles also.

Ahhh...this I can use to add some great flexibility to single purpose guys. Like add a LAW to a sniper so he can take down vehicles for example.

You know what would be a great weapon to have? A flamethrower... Can you imagine?

How do you add additional LAW rockets? I've tried this addweapon "LAWLauncher", but it gives me an empty launcher. I've also tried addmagazine LAWLauncher with no result either.

I know it's something simple here...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lesjones @ Feb. 14 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How do you add additional LAW rockets? I've tried this addweapon "LAWLauncher", but it gives me an empty launcher. I've also tried addmagazine LAWLauncher with no result either.

I know it's something simple here...<span id='postcolor'>

You did get rockets when you tried by "addmagazine...", but you had to reload first, that's why you thought you had none.

In the soldier's initzilation field:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this addmagazine "LAWLauncher"; this addmagazine "LAWLauncher"; this addmagazine "LAWLauncher"; this addweapon "LAWLauncher"<span id='postcolor'>

If you do like that, you won't have to reload. You'll have a LAW launcher with 3 rockets.

I'll try that, thanks!

I did try to reload, but it didn't give me an option to reload.

Another thing, I wish it would let you de-bug the script before you preview it. I can't tell you how many times the game crashed due to my syntax errors.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (lesjones @ Feb. 14 2002,18:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I did try to reload, but it didn't give me an option to reload.

Another thing, I wish it would let you de-bug the script before you preview it. I can't tell you how many times the game crashed due to my syntax errors.<span id='postcolor'>

Just press R. smile.gif

About that de-bugging, I agree with you.