Sign in to follow this  
FA Dalai Lamar

Unable to load file

Hey guys help me out with this...Deadmeat gave me permission to edit his Police Addon pack for my own purposes (I did help texture a small portion of it). I Just got O2 up and running and I cannot load his models...I used Xpack and to no avail...I get an error message saying Unable to Load file: Load error....Someone please help a newb in modeling!

Dalai Lamar

Sounds like a binarize issue. You need to download ODOL explorer. That however partly buggers the model and has a few issues, but if you're only re-texturing I think it will be okay.

Thanks for the reply!

Ok dlded Odol explorer and loaded the models into O2...now the models are like glued to the ground with some of the textures going every direction...I am new to O2 what is causing this?

Lamar

No idea. Sounds a bit weird that one. Vehicle glued to the ground could be data loss in the model due to one of the LOD's not being complete. It could also be related to the config file. Have you changed that at all?

negative on the config and original model alteration...Just a straight conversion of the original into Mlod. Thank you for your help on this Chris!

Lamar