Sign in to follow this  
KAOSInc

I'm sick of listening to people

One thing that can be by BIS is to make it "push talk only". You can only talk when the caps lock key is press. Pressing it and leaving the channel open is very annoying.

That was done in the latest update for the demo, so I guess the next patch for the full game will have that.

It would be nice if you could see who was talking, and maybe be able to block specific players.

One reason the VOIP in the game can be more useful than teamspeak is for the separate channels like "group", "side", "local" and such. Useful for large games like CTI.

I use my on-board sound card strictly for Teamspeak and my 5.1 card for my 5.1 surround sound. I hear the game through surround sound but my friends through my headphones. I could not do that with in-game voice software unless I wanted to hear my friends bitchin' and complaining in full 5.1 glory biggrin_o.gif

I am very happy about that on your neigbours, friends and family's behalf whistle.gif

How's that possible? Doesn't windows use one sound card at a time only? band.gif