Sign in to follow this  
Martinbulldog

recieved mission files

Hi all just been trying to find the recieved missions files i was looking for a map i played online, Hexenkessel v4 and if i remember correctly on OFP you can use the mission files that you recieved online... HELP!! confused_o.gif

Indeed, where are they? I would also like to take this oppurtunity to ask what amazing thought processes BIS went through to change the perfectly working ofp version...

yer i found the folders in C:\Documents and Settings\Martin Loveridge\My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\Bulldog\Saved\mpmissions...... but the folders are 0kb

goto my computer, hit the tools tab and under folder options got to the view tab and in the advanced settings section make sure u have a check mark next to "Show Hidden Files and Folders", as ArmA dl's maps to a hidden folder

then u will find what u want in:

C:\Documents and Settings\PUT YOUR NAME HERE\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA

replace PUT YOUR NAME HERE with whichever user u use

in there u should find an MPmissioncache with actual pbo's

This folder does not exist on my computer, but the missions are definitely saved. I cannot find them anywhere. I installed in the default directory.

did u read the first line about making all folders visible?

cause yes they are there, but unless u make folders visible u won't find them

read the whole post and then act

yer sorry ryankaplan was over looking the place i was looking for it is hidden under C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local settings\Application data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache

hi .. ive tried whats been recomened.  but i cant find any

local settings folder anywhere.. can someone give me an idiot proof guide on how to find saved missions. xp friendly

think ive sussed it .. should i not go to tools  tab instead of view tab .. then the view option from tools  then tick unhide etc .... ?

edit ***

working thanx got there in the end ..just a little misleading