Sign in to follow this  
otester

Mission 3 problem

I get in the truck, drive to the destination were Bravo is, they don't get in the truck so I cannot complete the mission.

Is there any way of getting around this or fixing it? crazy_o.gif

same for me, apart from they got in a different truck, i drove back to the beginning with an empty truck and the mission finished :s

same for me, apart from they got in a different truck, i drove back to the beginning with an empty truck and the mission finished :s

lol the AI is certainly advance in **** the player off.

i'm not sure about this one, but they did get on my truck in the campaign.

the same mission is also available as a single mission (with some variation) and when i played it the first time, they didn't get on, either.

when i tried it again, they did get on but they sometimes make very wide turns before embarking on the vehicle. at first it looks like they run away from you but they're just circling behind your back. kinda weird, but maybe you should just wait a bit and watch whether they turn back eventually, or not.

i've done this mission several times, it definitely works! maybe you're not waiting long enough? or maybe you're taking too long to get there?

You'll know if you've 'triggered' them to get in the truck as (if you listen closely) you'll hear a faint, "All get in truck 2 o'clock" so you then wait for them to board.

This is one of the few missions that did seem to work correctly for me. However on a scale of 1 to 10 of how fun it was, 10 being the highest, I'd give it a -3. Who plays a great war simulation FPS like this game that want's to drive around picking up troops and dropping them off? What the hell were they thinking with this mission???