Sign in to follow this  
Falken

Remove the ability to eject?

For a mission I want to force the pilot of a UH60 to attempt to land a stricken bird, instead of just ejecting from it. Is it possible to remove the ability to eject?

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for the same thing.

I wrote a script that moves the gunner to the Pilot's position (after a small delay) if the pilot is killed. It works if the helicopter is at low altitude, but if its higher, the gunner just ejects.

Even when it does work, the gunner switches to the pilot position and then lands the helicopter as soon as possible and gets out. No damage to the helicopter, only the pilot had been killed.

Make UH60 locked. I think its possible to unlock it when its on the ground.

In old good WGL you didnt had ability to jump during the flight.

I hate to bring up an old topic but as this is the only related one I found while searching I must. wink_o.gif Did any of you guys figure it out?

EDIT:

NM got it!

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this lock true;

figures it would be so simple. biggrin_o.gif

EDIT2:

Ugh!! It doesn't work in MP... goodnight.gif

Ugh!! It doesn't work in MP... goodnight.gif

Really? It should. But maybe you need to execute it on all clients due to it being local? huh.gif

It might work ok for players but for AI it doesn't work for sure. I want the AI not to eject out of a Camel before they crash. I wish I knew the eject index I would try removeAction but I searched all over even the wiki and I found nothing.

This is what I tried in the inits so far<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this lock true; this allowFleeing 0; this disableAI "ANIM"; this disableAI "MOVE"; still they bail before eating dirt. Just the "lock" alone in the init works awesome in the editor. It amazes me how so many simple coms don't work from the editor to MP and STILL all you need is one pbo to exploit hugely important coms!

This is funny. I put <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">{_x lock true} forEach units eplanes and a hint -based on the "locked" command- to tell me if "the planes are locked/not locked" and in both SP and MP they say "locked". So apparently it's not fully implemented in MP. It's so straight forward I'm just gonna leave it as it is and call the mission finished. No point in wasting more time. xmas_o.gif