Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

Infantry CTF - Little Sahrani (2-24)

Time for another map. This ones a small one and I originally started it, intending it to look like Little Kolgujev from OFP but then found out I could basically port the positions of the buildings over to ArmA. This means its basically lil k with some improvements and slightly different ground heights. Its a small, fast map which is great for a smaller amount of players.

Little Sahrani - Image 1

Little Sahrani - Image 2

The mission:

CTF - Little Sahrani (2-24) V2

<span style='color:red'>Update V2</span>

One of those unfortunate updates, I had a trigger which I set to !alive player from alive player because it was messing things up when I was making the mission. I sort of forgot to switch it back to alive player so dead bodies were immediately transported back to spawn, especially bad when the dead body has the flag sad_o.gif

I've also figured out that I can't show the players name in the hint box when they enter a killzone, it just seems to display the local player name so I've taken that out. This's hopefully the only update I'll have to make.

Now updated to version 2.

One of those unfortunate updates, I had a trigger which I set to !alive player from alive player because it was messing things up when I was making the mission. I sort of forgot to switch it back to alive player so dead bodies were immediately transported back to spawn, especially bad when the dead body has the flag sad_o.gif

I've also figured out that I can't show the players name in the hint box when they enter a killzone, it just seems to display the local player name so I've taken that out. This's hopefully the only update I'll have to make.

Hmm, what kind of error? I'll re-upload it anyway, just incase it was some kind of transmission problem?

fox told me, but i just test it and works.

sorry sad_o.gif