Sign in to follow this  
Stryder

Sprocket

I noticed that Sprocket is now selling ArmA. Is Sprocket the online distribution method BIS is using (I seem to remember reading that somewhere)? If so, when's an English version coming out? Also, do the language converters out there COMPLETELY change the game from German/Czech to English (so that there'd be no difference between me buying german sprocket version now and waiting for US/UK version)

I noticed that Sprocket is now selling ArmA. Is Sprocket the online distribution method BIS is using (I seem to remember reading that somewhere)? If so, when's an English version coming out? Also, do the language converters out there COMPLETELY change the game from German/Czech to English (so that there'd be no difference between me buying german sprocket version now and waiting for US/UK version)

No Sprocket is Ikea,not BiS.

English version will be at or after the 505 release.

For the most part the game is changed to "english" with 6thsence language patcher.(does not change the cut scenes,they will still be in cz or ger, with sub titles.)

all this already posted (i know a pain to look for but...thats how i found it.) crazy_o.gif

Its Idea games and not Ikea. smile_o.gif

Use any of the more suitable threads, like the English patch thread or the Country release dates thread.