Sign in to follow this  
-SoF-Max

Connecting Faild

To say the least I am a little disappointed with all these bugs after waiting for over 3 years for this game, paying a ridiculous amount for the game and it being in another language because they can't get their ducks in order to release it in one of its largest market (the English speaking one.)

Ok... sorry had to let that out.

I have had this happen 2 times in the last day, and I have no idea how I fixed it the first time.

I was just playing on a server and the server went offline. When I try to connect to any other server I would get "Connecting Failed"

Where are your system specs as per the pinned thread? If you don't post them how do you expect to get help?

Where are your system specs as per the pinned thread? If you don't post them how do you expect to get help?

I am sorry but I am not sure what my system specs have to do with me being able to connect to server after server, play for hours straight then all the sudden can't connect to any server no matter if I restart my computer, my game, or any routing hardware.

This is called a bug. I have seen it happen to other people over and over again. It is spontaneous and there is no rhyme or reason to it. Then out of no where I can connect again if I try over and over and try connecting to multiple servers.

Well no system specs = no troubleshooting help.

I would suggest in this case you follow the official support links in the pinned thread.