Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Logitec mouse need help

I have a Logitec mouse the one with 2 buttons on the side. My problem been is for some reason only one of the side buttons works not both and no the button is not faulty. I tested it in the profiler.

I have a Logitec mouse the one with 2 buttons on the side. My problem been is for some reason only one of the side buttons works not both and no the button is not faulty. I tested it in the profiler.

haha, very detailed discription of your mouse.....

but maybe it helps you, that i also only can use one of my side mouse buttons (logitech mx700/ driver 9.80)

I have a G5 mouse and for me to use any of the non-standard buttons I have to make profiles for them in Setpoint and assign them to keystrokes.

Same problem. Nearest to logo works other not.

Mx 500 optical.

I do understand that not everything will work perfect from start but i would like to see a note that the next patch (including the graphics problem) would be ddone away with soon.

Can you guys use Setpoint software with the MX500?

I need to use the Manage Programs and add the app/games .exe then I can set up buttons how I choose for that app/game

setpoint2xg2.th.jpg

The two Buttons are the 'forward' and 'backward' buttons for browsing and they are not configured (in the SetPoint Software) via [ALT+left] or [ALR+right]. Instead they use some windows (or Logitech?) internal commands. This command seems to be not recognised by any game (in fact it is not even recognised by my browser so I set it to the [ALT+...] keystrokes in SetPoint).

Just use SetPoint to reconfigure the two buttons (using keystrokes instead of the predefined commands) and it will work in any game.

The two Buttons are the 'forward' and 'backward' buttons for browsing and they are not configured (in the SetPoint Software) via [ALT+left] or [ALR+right]. Instead they use some windows (or Logitech?) internal commands. This command seems to be not recognised by any game (in fact it is not even recognised by my browser so I set it to the [ALT+...] keystrokes in SetPoint).

Just use SetPoint to reconfigure the two buttons (using keystrokes instead of the predefined commands) and it will work in any game.

Exactly

Well in an other game forward is reload and backward is hit the dirt. In Arma only one does work...

With my G7 all keys work as they should.

What never worked propperly are the game profiles.

I programm the keys before i start a game, works for every game.