Sign in to follow this  
bigshot

Commander Mission #9

Can anyone confirm that the 9th single mission called Commander has some sort of bug where the trigger at waypoint 1 doesnt work to get you to the next waypoint?...ive killed everything in sight at that first waypoint but it never gives me credit for completing...so i went ahead to next waypoint anyway and we killed everything in enemy territory and there we DID get credit as completing our 2nd objective...went back to first part just to make sure everything was dead...still no credit for completing it.

whats up with that?, what did i miss??

Not sure whether you really stayed long enough. It takes quite some time and there will be multiple (small) attack waves (incl. vehicles).

I am also not sure how you played it - I just stayed at the fences and let them all come to me...

I got later on some scripting error with this mission which failed to trigger the mission end. Had some problems that I was apparently not the commander of the squad anymore after taking command of other troops and vehicles.

Don't really know what it was but got it too finish just an hour ago by doing the latter part not from a tank...

hmm, strange...we get there in truck..get out and hang around the fences as you said shooting some infantry comming over the small hill ahead and thats it...after a few minutes maybe a few more infantry here and there from same hill area...but no vehicles ever come and we never get the ok to meet up with the friendsly troops on the next waypoint, the trigger never comes..weird..i started it over 3 times now from scratch. Does it matter if the few troops that were there before us get killed?

***EDIT: ok i found out what the problem was, everything's ok now

you know those numbers you chaned in your player profile file in the My Documents folder?...the ones that adjusted the skill and precision of the bots?...thats what messed it up for me...change those values back to default values and all will be fine with the mission again whistle.gif

i´m having that problem aswell, but for me it´s the second objektive! i killed everything there, drove around half of the map to make sure there are no enemys left, but still, it wont´trigger the map end. what am i supposed to do? atack somewhere else not mentioned in the briefing? just keep on driving around in my tank for ever?

any help would be really apreciated smile_o.gif

(even if it´s a cheat to end this damn mission sad_o.gif )