Sign in to follow this  
fer

An ArmAless editor asks ...

... please can someone post a fully unPBO'd mission folder from ArmA? Ideally this would be a BIS-created MP mission which has shipped with the game itself, preferably with some JIP handling as well.

Why? Since many of us without ArmA are planning to make the move from OFP to ArmA in the new year, rather than have the intervening period wasted as 'dead time', we can be learning about the new functions-based approach to mission coding. Whilst Biki articles are / will be useful, at this early stage it would be enormously helpful to have a look at the underlaying structures, so that we can begin to architect our first ArmA projects.

I am, of course, very mindful of Placebo's observation about not helping w4r3z users, but hope that BIS will allow a single example to be uncompiled and shared with the community.

Many thanks in advance to any contributors.

- Fer <TZW> smile_o.gif

PS My retail copy of the DE release is on its way to me now, although (slightly O/T), my contact on the mainland reports that the two copies he bought in Munich are not recognised by his DVD-drive (although they can be read by his iMac, oh the bitter irony).