Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

destruction

i searched everywhere; but i didn't found, how to minimize this kind of destruction, or even how to avoid them without using a wreck?

destbd1.th.jpg

dest1hw8.th.jpg

Quote[/b] ]even how to avoid them without using a wreck?

Create a wreck model, and add an eventhandler "killed" to your config that launches a script which deletes the destroyed tank and camcreates (or createvehicle) the wreck model at the same place, facing the same dir. It could be done along with a smoke script that will "hide" the operation. The only prob is the little lag that happens when the wreck model is camcreated, and the dead crew that could be "floating in the air" after the deletevehicle. But you can always "eject" the crew before the tank is completely destroyed.

Change destrType=DestructTank; to destrType=DestructMan; in the config.cpp.

Or if there is no destrType entry there yet it will inherit from the class (ugly crumple effect), then you need to add it to CfgVehicles like so:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">class CfgVehicles

{

class All {};

class AllVehicles: All {};

class Land: AllVehicles {};

class LandVehicle: Land {};

class Tank: LandVehicle {};

class T55G: Tank {};

class RHS_T62A: t55G

{

scope=2;

side=0;

displayName="T-62";

destrType=DestructMan;

model="\RHS_t62a\t-62a.p3d";

weapons[]={"RHS_2A22","RHS_PKT_NT"};

Sample taken from the RHS T62 pack thumbs-up.gif

Quote[/b] ]even how to avoid them without using a wreck?

Quote myself :

Quote[/b] ]Create a wreck model

I wasn't drunk this morning...i should refrain from posting when i'm not totally awaken... banghead.gif

@ Jdb : destructman means no explosion, no crumble effect, no smoke ?

@ Jdb : destructman means no explosion, no crumble effect, no smoke ?

Have you ever seen a man explode or burst out puffs of smoke when dying? tounge2.gif

Like in any mod or Config Enhancement, seperate scripts should be used for the appropriate effects.

why dont you use the real explosion script where turret blow off.

its called

Quote[/b] ]P R O J E C T: K-KILL S C R I P T ;;;

;; By: Grendel

its fantastic , i am sure if you ask you can modify for your own tnk all you have to do is cut your turret and make a seperate .pbo

and your ok smile_o.gif.

try ofpec for the real deal i modified mine for me own use and tracks blow off and cannon smile_o.gif.

if you do decicde ,ther is a part where the sparks fly at random intervals after tank death ,cut it out ,its a lil lag, other than that its fantastic. i wil ltry to post a video in next 10 mins.

Quote[/b] ]Have you ever seen a man explode or burst out puffs of smoke when dying?

Yes, vampires....  nener.gif