Sign in to follow this  
DarkOmen

Goozex

This is a really cool trading service for console and PC games. How it works is your put together a library of games you want to trade. Once someone requests one of the games it lets you know and you ship it off. You get "points" which is basically money. You use the "points" to request games and buy games you want from other people and they ship it to you.

The games for trade really depend on the people trading. The games could go as far as the first Doom game to a more recent game like Company of Heroes. You don't even have to trade games, you can simply buy "points" with cold cash and buy games at a cheap price.

So far I've made about $70 trading off 4 used games. Hoping to get some good deals on older games that interest me and some upcoming games. smile_o.gif

They are planning to expand towards Canada and Europe in 1-2 months.

http://www.goozex.com/trading....arkOmen

You don't have to use my referral link, but I'd appreciate it. Just trying to spread the word.

Hm. I forgot about that.

I have no idea whether it goes further than the U.S. I'll try emailing them.

Nice page, need to get rid of some games for PSP. Would love to trade for some classics i lost during time.

Hopefully it´s for europeans too.

Nice page, need to get rid of some games for PSP. Would love to trade for some classics i lost during time.

Hopefully it´s for europeans too.

US only apparently.

Just found out that they are planning to expand towards Canada and Europe in 1-2 months.