Sign in to follow this  
MilitiaSniper

Horse/s

Are there any horse/s, that are just a download? That have animation, maybe you can ride, and not having to download a mod. I saw, "Phil's Beta Horses." But I don't want no riders on them.

Sincerely, MilitiaSniper

Or CWmod, Or Napoleonic mod...In fact the horse was developped in CWmod and used in both HD (modified) or Napoleonic mod (the same). But no standalone.

The very 1st concept horse to appear in ofp1 history was Mig2001's creative effort. His farmland mod created several farm type animals, perhaps you may want to have a look there.

However, just hope you'll understand that from that horse, it's eventual evolution came into being what ofp horse is today, and older concept horses may not be to your expectations, cos at that time, most of us had no documentation to follow, just using our own sweat and inspiration to break ofp's limitation, each subsequent addon maker adding a creative bit to tweak it better along the way. wink_o.gif

@ Militia Sniper : if i do remember well, yes (2 pbos i think).

@ Philcommando : you are one of the best Ofp "pioneer", and inspiring a lot of ideas to those that do not want to create a 1000th available model of M16, breaking so called Ofp limitation !  notworthy.gif

"Mig", "Philcommando", "ProfTournesol","Pickett" and "Triglav".

I believe .......were all pioneers!

sorry if I forgot anyone..... crazy_o.gif

The horse ....from the mule ......too a ridable ....playable horse

..... Is without a doubt the finest addon ever.......

stonewall