Sign in to follow this  
Big Boss

Can Someon explain it to me please?

Today i wanted to play again CWC campaign , in veteran mode, well when i was playing saboteur , i killed every single enemy w/o any alarm and destroy every single tank and the mi17 but it gave me 3 red cross and 300

clipboard01kn1.jpg

I mean why i got that score?

Well, two reasons I can think of, maybe the game promoted only that score, well which doesn't sound right.

And maybe the other one is what type of OFP version do you have? 1.46, 1.76 or 1.96? That might have an effect.

That was a odd score ,This only happe in this mission

Yeah that is an odd score for eliminating that many enemy soldiers and units. That's my answer is your version of OFP. Which is something we all have to deal with if we have 1.96 which I do, and there are some nice glitches in the official campaigns with things not working properly.

An example:

The very first mission of the CWC Campaign where they attack Morton, Everon.

Eveytime I play the other blackhawk when we land on the beach always crashes into that nearby forest, i think it's funny well not in real life, but the game because he can never land on the ground but in the trees.

i remember i did the same once and i got the same score, i think they penalize you because the goal of the mission is to sneak into the base without being notice , look this is the coronel blake ---> band.gif

a possible explenation COULD be that you blew up vehicles you have sat in. vehicles you've boarded are added to your side, wich means you blow up urals / UAZ's that are on "your side" wink_o.gif