Sign in to follow this  
cap_wagner

Necessary Ola friends of vcs

where I can place for download missoes that to make?

how I make personages to stop them to cross the walls and walls?

When I enter in the game it I ask for to the compact disc I have the original compact disc but I do not want to be using it, taste to keep in security therefore I ask: how I make to play without the compact disc? wink_o.gif

it is legal to use crack? huh.gif

Upgrade to version 1.96 (it requires the Resistance expansion).

And no, it is not legal to use a crack.

</span>

where I can place for download missoes that to make?
<span =''>

There are plenty of free web hosting sites out there. A quick Google search should turn up plenty.

</span>

Quote[/b] ]how I make personages to stop them to cross the walls and walls?
<span =''>

This sounds like a Mission Editing question to me. Feel free to start a new thread in the appropriate forum, if you wish. Or better yet, search the exisitng topics, I'm pretty sure you'll find what you are looking for.

</span>

Quote[/b] ]When I enter in the game it I ask for to the compact disc I have the original compact disc but I do not want to be using it, taste to keep in security therefore I ask: how I make to play without the compact disc? wink_o.gif
<span =''>

This is treading awfully close to discussion of warez/piracy, which we do not allow here. All I will say is patching up your game to the lastest version is always a good idea.

</span>

Quote[/b] ]it is legal to use crack? huh.gif
<span =''>

Check your local drug laws - in most cases, no. It also has serious health implications you may wish to consider.

If you are talking about a crack for OFP, that is also a topic we do not allow for discussion here, and which can get you banned from these forums.

As I suspect that English is not your primary language, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this once, but please, no more discussions about cracks or not using your CD. Also, instead of putting a lot of different, unrealted topics into one post, post individual queries in the relevant forums, if a search doesn't find you answers first.

Closing.