Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

Do you use custom faces during MP

I always use a custom face. I almost never seen another one when playing over GaySpy. Most of the time i use a self-created Mister Potatoehead, and now i use a very tough guy's head. Once i saw someone use the head from the Diablo II's box. Very scary indeed. And i saw once one who was completely purple and was a easy target on the field (easy to spot between te trees). He appeared to be my little brother later.

I've never eaten a hamster.  But I've made love to one before.

I always use a custom face.

People always like it. smile.gif

It's one I made myself, by deforming OPF textures, then adding strong camo stripes.  Along with perfect eyes and mouth.

It's a modified version of the one that I sent into OFPEC.

This one is my personal face.  The one I sent in has very distinguishing eyes.

Face.jpg

If you do not use custom faces people will think "Hey...whats that white dot in the middle of that bush?!" then they fire at it and... "Cool, the dot changed color when I shot it, now its red".

Glad I looked at this poll, I did not realize how many people actually eat hamsters, maybe I will try it sometime...

rofl ... well i cant stand multi player games unless its lan.

Online is just a right joke as far as im concerned...

I mean You should be able to join a bloody game once its started this is rediculous. I dont even bother anymore.

If you use gamespy to find ur games. When u leave the game because iether its in progress or whatever u go to the OFP menu screen... Then u have to quit back to desktop research gamespy then load up again ... what a bloody joke :\.

Long live single player and new missions/campaigns.

I hope BIS and Codemasters forget the multi side of things for the minute and concentrate on more 1 player campaigns editing and new features. Amen smile.gif

i see loads of people has been eating the hamster.....actually..5 guys (at the moment) as admitted for eating him, could this mean that the MIGHTY 5 are involved?

i use a clownface, not good for camo but people have harder time to aim at me when they have tears in there eyes from lauging at me so hard.

I played a game useing a custom face and the guy hosting couldn't see it. He said I showed up with the classic all white face. I host games or play on other servers and have people telling me how cool my face is. What gives?

I've been playing with the default faces since. This guy could see me fore miles as my white face ran through the woods.

Any ideas why my custom face didn't work on his server?

i use a custom face....Sylvester Stallon(SP?)

and i'm working on a Hulk Hogan face:D

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jason-Alaska @ Jan. 26 2002,03:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Any ideas why my custom face didn't work on his server?<span id='postcolor'>

Here's a possibility. Search The FAQ for 'MP keyboard". That article discusses that a new player subdirectory will be created by gaming services if your online player name isn't exactly the same as the one you defined for SP. If that's the case, simply copy your face JPG file to the online player name directory.

Let us know if that was the problem.