Sign in to follow this  
Snake5577

PMC littlebird

Hello all

awhile back I was looking for a littlebird helocopter with a machine gunner in the rear compartment with no luck. somone said there was a littlebird with a 60gunner and after some time I stumbled apon it its in the seb nampack 2.there are two versions one with a left seat gunner & one with a right seat gunner .What I was wondering can somone give this a new paint job and say put a desert pliot and a gunner with a 249SAW that looks like one of the CIA operator ? I dont know how hard it would be to do this and I understand it would require the premision of the guys from SEB .I just think this would be a cool addon to add to the varionce of missions to the merc type addons already outthere

if this is possible it would be great

Thanks again

C

the bas littlebird dosent have the machinegunner on the side Ithink there is a version with a c.p with an MP5.allthough it would be cool if you could shoot off the bench seat like in the blackhawk down game

C

allthough it would be cool if you could shoot off the bench seat like in the blackhawk down game

That's impossible in OFP.

Ohh and if you are looking for a Blackwater helo a retex of the UH-6 won't do as the choppers used by blackwater are Defender 500's.

yeah I know about the littlebirds from assmonkey aviation  but I figured it would be easier to work with somthing thats already outthere. and I dident know you couldent make the guys fire from the bench seats. like I said

I dont make addons and scripting or modifications aint somthing I do so have bere with me lol

C

yeah I used to watch the daily airshow myself but it was nice to have em up there all the same

C

One good (and jealousy-inspiring) thing is that those guys didn't have to deal with a lot of the rules that Army aviation had to follow. Every time we went down to Washington pad from up North we wanted to go under those damned sabers. But while they were being cute and funny and hollywoodesque, those guys were dangerous and had a very real chance of getting someone hurt or killed

what are you guys flying? they are abit on the wild side but like I said we thought we were about to get overrun one day and they were right there so I cant complain anyway another story for another time. always good to talk to sombody from the big sandbox.

C