Sign in to follow this  
Al Simmons

P11 release and Harpoon Update

So here are my Underwater weapons.

First the Updated Harpoon

Changes:

-now silenced

-spears stick into ground when fired (THX Combat-agent for script)

and second H&K P11

DOWNLOAD HERE

P11APR.JPG

Excellent, i rearm the mapfact recon diver with your harpoon and all with the p11

Thats what i wanted biggrin_o.gif . I think the P11 fits better to them than the Glocks.

Nice work. Don't know that pistol but the textures looks okay, i think. The sound is fine, too. smile_o.gif

Again some criticism: the pistol is very, very strong - in my opinion too strong. The ai doesn't react when i shoot some collegues nearby. huh.gif

On the other hand they react to the harpoon still. And what about the harpoons weapon optic?

Quote[/b] ]Again some criticism

Criticism is good smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]the pistol is very, very strong - in my opinion too strong

In my tests i needed 2 Hits (on body) to kill an enemy. I think thats not too strong. And because of the low mag capacity it needs to be a bit stronger that usual OFP Handguns.

Quote[/b] ]The ai doesn't react when i shoot some collegues nearby. ???On the other hand they react to the harpoon still

That didnt occured in my or Imuteps tests.

Quote[/b] ]And what about the harpoons weapon optic?

I didnt removed the optics because there are ironsights on the harpoons modell. Maybe ill change it when iam more pro with making ofp optics.

But after all i think my weapons are a nice loadout for your great divers. I was thinking about making a russian APS Underwater Assaultrifle.

Ok, mates, i think this community is flooded with addons, so i decided that i will not release any addons in the near future.

Yay!

Good work, now we need Lara C wink_o.gif

We already got a Lara C, she just ain't watertight, OFP-wise, if ya know what I mean... whistle.gif

I wonder, the Soviet Union should have counterpart units to these... armed with the APS perhaps?