Sign in to follow this  
kutya

dead group check

Having problem with a check if one whole group is dead. Tried the most logical solution to me:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">? ((!alive soldier1) && (!alive soldier2) && ... (!alive soldierX)) : some command

But it seems that if you put too much && or || in a single check, it wouldnt work. I've got 7 soldiers.

EDIT: Managed to solve the problem. Made {killed}eventhandlers to all squad members, and counted how many of them died. It's functional, but I'd like to avoid using global variables, so I'm still interested for a better solution.

You could use count and units...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">? count UNITS groupName == 0 : some command; Exitor...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">? count UNITS group unitName == 0 : some command; Exit

But it seems that if you put too much && or || in a single check, it wouldnt work.

Not that I know of, but it does get harder to spot mistakes!