Sign in to follow this  
GenSemperFi

Armor/ Explosion Script??

Well...I did a little searching and didn't find anything and I hope I'm in the right place to ask a scripting question.

I was wondering if there was a script to make a tank/bradley/apc's armor more durable...it seems 1 LAW/ RPG will ALWAYS take out a vehicle such as a bradley or HMMVW. In a perfect world (in-game) I would want one of these vehicles to be hit and rendered useless but not totally destroyed (killing everyone in the vehicle).

If not, is there a way to make satchel charges less explosive therefore doing less damage?

Any suggestions would help...

Maybe you can ask a mod to move the topic to Mission Editing and scripting section as it will get bigger audience there.

For the questions:

I guess it would be quite intense to limit the weapon damage or to constantly put the unit on damage 0.8

From what I know there is no workaround that would work flawless.

If not done in an addon, it´s almost impossible imo.

Quote[/b] ]If not, is there a way to make satchel charges less explosive therefore doing less damage?

Again, you´d need to make an addon on your own that is less destroying as the BIS satchel.

Mission editing questions belong in the mission editing forum. Please look first to make sure you're posting in the right forum smile_o.gif

Moving to ME&S