Sign in to follow this  
xplosiv

Problem at the briefing screen

I know this is not a serious problem, just thought this would be the place to get help. smile_o.gif

I recently re-installed the original Flahspoint (w/patches) and discovered DXDLL. My minor problem is at the briefing page, The text explaining the mission is blacked out (the whole page) with the exeptions of particular objectives which - when clicked on - allow me to view their location on the map to the right.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever had this problem/ heard of this - and what they done to counter it.

I think its because of the patches Installed or DXDLL, but maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

Yes, I know this has probably been answered a long time ago, but I havent played the game in ages, nor have I had any luck finding the solution on the boards. I hope someone can give me a hand.

Thanks in advance, I'll be looking forward to getting back into one of my all time favourite games biggrin_o.gif.

You need to ask this in the dxdll thread. Then say what your computer specifications are eg video card.

Any chance you could get a screenshot of what exactly is going on?