Sign in to follow this  
falagar

ATC_Pack and editable Automatic landing

Hy everyone,

i downloaded UNN ATC_Pack (for air landing and take-off) and i like it very much.

I would like edit a very smple mission with a Take-off and a landing from/in Kutnezov air-carrier.

Using Kutnetzov mission example i downloaded, i can config an easy take-off but i have some problem with landing:

not using "automatic" landing it is very hard to make my SU-33 to land on carrier... crazy_o.gifbanghead.gif .

Is there a method to have a "not manual" landing using ATC_Pack?

i.e.: i have all mission example of ATC landing but plane is declared not playble with a Init landing script ([This,Runway01... ) and a soldier is declared Player only to have an external point of view around the plane... in this way i have no control un plane and it automatically land on carrier (such as "Automatic landing" order)...

How can i edit a my own mission in which i take-off, perform my duty and have an "automatic" on carrier landing order?

I eventually kindly ask You to write a detailed instruction for i do know very little about OFP scripts programming help.gif

Thank You in advance smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Hi,

You are better off posting this in AI Runways (ATC) Thread General isnt menat for questions about 3rd party addons.

But from what you are describing i'm not sure ATC is going to do what you want. UNN's scripts are menat for use with AI controlled planes not as an autoland feature.

I'd suggest asking UNN directly either in his ATC (link above) thread or by PM.

Good luck

Rock

General isnt menat for questions about 3rd party addons.

What he said, sort of wink_o.gif