Sign in to follow this  
-42k--firefly

Car Addon

hear's the story,, i decided to make a addon for ofp baced on a off-road racing vehicle- iv made the model it looks pritty good (in my opinion) and its pritty much finished. i started to texture it and it all went down the pan, i couldent get it to look right , i have pics of the car its baced on but i dont have the skills to modify them and apply them ,, also i was gona write the config my self but i dont have the patience to get it to drive as i want it,,,

so if any 1 is intrested in helping me out you would be more than wlecome biggrin_o.gif

im at shool at the mo but when i get home il put some pics of the model and the RL vehicle

cheers

well to be homest iv no idea biggrin_o.gif, took me a while to make,, but unless some 1 can give me a hand with the texturingit probbaly wont be finished tounge2.gif,, i got pics and stuff bit they jst need editing and put in to a good format etc for puting onthe model

cool n1, I may be able to help you texture it wink_o.gif just got a grenade pack to do first and ill see what I can do if you want smile_o.gif

Belongs in A&M:D, moving.