Sign in to follow this  
sgt_sid

adding medic kit

Hi yall I have a small problem here have tried without success to find the solution everywhere.

I have used removeallweapon command on my medic init, as such he has also lost his medic kit. I have looked thru the Command Reference but there was none for Medic kit. How do I put back the medic kit back (bandage etc) ? Thanx smile_o.gif

That command shouldn't take the medic ability away. Its not a weapon or magazine, its part of the units config.

I have a good firstaid script that I got from ofpec(which is down right now). If you want me to send you this give me your email.

hi pazuzu thanks again smile_o.gif I would send you my email but I have seen somewhere that the troop carries bangdages (First Aid Dressing (FAD)) in their inventory, I think it was GROM. could I have other members of the troop to carry those as well after the removeallweapon command ?

Oh are you using an addon unit?

If so, just look in the config and find the class name for the bandage and add it to unit.

You'll have to dpbo the addon to find config file.

aahhh so config is the file I should be looking at banghead.gif stupid me. I had DePBO the file and was looking at all the .paa and .pac file hehe my bad,lesson learnt.. thanks again pazuzu. notworthy.gif