Sign in to follow this  
sgt_sid

Parachute restriction

hi there, gotta question, is there a height restriction for Parachute jumps? I had tried to get a Chinook to delivery my team and a script was written for them to "Eject" but I notice when i set the Chinook height to anything above 125 the chinook kept twisting around on the waypoint that I had set to run the script but it would not eject the troops. It would only work for height below 125

Another thing I read in one of the post that there is a script for HALO insertion anyone has the link to this script ? Thanx smile_o.gif

Getting them to eject is not sufficient. You also need to unassign them from the vehicle:

_unit action ["eject",vehicle _unit]

unAssignVehicle _unit

If you have your chopper fly that high it wont pass through its Waypoint. You have to get it to fly lower through the waypoints. I suggest using a trigger to call the eject script and also to change the choppers "flyinheight". Waypoints are undependable.

ofpec is down right now so I cant refer you to a Halo script there but if you want to give your email address I'll send you the best Halo script I know of, "Real Halo" by Toadlife. I'll send the demo mission with the script so it will be easy to see how its used.

Hi Pazuzu thanks so much for your help I have PM u my email address and hope see the script biggrin_o.gif , I would also try ur suggestion to use the trigger start the script and check my script to add the lines suggested by THobson tounge2.gif